Friday, July 12, 2013

Solar Powered Chandelier


There's just something about a re-purposed Chandelier that Awes and Inspires me.  This Solar Powered Chandelier by Not Just Paper and Glue is certainly no exception.  I love to remake those ugly treasures from Goodwill into amazing statement pieces like I did with the Alice in Wonderland Teapot Chandelier, and the candy themed one I'm currently working on.

This solar powered version is Amazing!  I would love to have this in my backyard to light up a fun summer night while cooking s'mores, stargazing, or just chatting with friends.  I wonder how Dear Hubby would feel if I started on the hunt for a new chandelier even before I finished my current one.  After all, you can never have enough of a good thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...